Child abuse has for a long time been recorded in literature, art and science in many parts of the world. Reports of infanticide, mutilation, abandonment and other forms of violence against children date back to ancient civilizations according to the WHO. As an individual facing daily and having the first-hand experience of the aftermath of abuse of children, deprivation of fundamental human rights and the neglect of the people most in need, it shakens your reality and gives you a different and sadly unique perceptive of life.
Our attention is called upon in the acknowledgment in the need of the helpless, in the understanding that we have to take responsibility, and in the belief in the freedom of safely and liberty of every soul.
According to our calculations and estimations, we have concludd that the best period/time to begin the project of “abuse intervention across Nigeria” would be at the begining of the next year, February, 2022. We choose this time maily because it meets out majour prerequisites and would give us enough time to prepare and gather resources to embark on out journeys. Our intervention would be set out explicitly to reach out with the following objectives.
- Investigation and Inquiry
- Intervention and Treatment
- Parental enhancements
- Provision of goods and services
- Education and Empowerment
- Deployment and social re-inculcation /reintegration
- Income and Supplemental Benefits
Want to donate by phone?
Not a problem. Call us now
+44 7553 755340
Or email us :
Donate online safely
The payment is encrypted and transmitted securely with an SSL protocol.
- Restoring ocean health in a Papua New Guinea coastal community
- Eye operation draws life into focus for young refugee
- Over 3,000 Congolese refugees arrive in Uganda in three days
- Humanitarian agencies seek US$222 million to support Burundian refugees
- COVID-19 crisis underlines need for refugee solidarity and inclusion